1. The Community Health Fair will open to vendors at 8 a.m. on Saturday, June 8, 2019. All vendors MUST be unloaded and have vehicles moved by 9:00 a.m. At this time the parking lot entrances will be blocked off. Event parking will be in the gravel parking lot on E. Lee Ave on the left side of the building. After vendors are unloaded, they may set up their booths. Booths need to be ready for the public and have their vehicles moved by 9:30 a.m.
2. Vendors may not tear down before 2 p.m. Vendors must remove all equipment and product from Profectus Athletics, leaving the space clean and free of trash.
3. Booth application fee payments are due within four days of emailed receipt of application acceptance. If it is not received within that time, the contract is nulled and Profectus Athletics has no other obligations to the vendor. No onsite fee payments will be accepted. Payments may be made via eCheck or debit/credit card online.
4. All collection and reporting of sales tax on sales made during the event are the responsibility of the vendor.
5. Door prizes that are a mandatory portion of vendor booths fees must be surrendered to the door prize booth no later than 9:30 a.m. Vendors are encouraged to pass out promotional items or offer an additional door prize at their booths, if desired.
6. The event is weather permitting. If weather is inclement on the day of the event, we will reschedule.
7. A minimum of 10 days cancellation notice is required to get a full booth registration refund, five days notice is a 50% booth registration refund, four days or less cancellation equals no booth registration refund. If vendor is a no-show, no refund will be given. No refunds will be provided to any vendor in the case of inclement weather.
8. Table and chairs will not be provided for each 10’ x 10’ booth. You are allowed to bring more tables, chairs or tents as long as they stay within your booth dimensions.
9. For an additional fee of $10, 110 volt electricity will be provided, which must be noted on the vendor application. There is a limited number of electrical outlets. Electricity will be given on a first come/first served basis.
10. Food vendors must meet Arkansas Department of Health guidelines and have a current business license and insurance. If preparing food from a traveling station, vendor must provide vehicle measurements and pictures of vehicle. No food is permitted at the fair that does not meet Arkansas Department of Health code specifications. All food concessions must have an Arkansas Department of Health license, business license and insurance on hand during the festival and must provide proof of such with application. Additionally, prepared food sales made at this event are subject to a 2% City of Sherwood Advertising & Promotion tax. The City Clerk’s office must have record of your business on file and the 2% tax must be remitted to that office, located at 2199 East Kiehl Ave. This tax is separate from the 8.5% tax that will be remitted with the special event tax form at the conclusion of the event. For more information on this additional tax, call 501-835-5319.
11. Vendors may not assign or sublet their booth without consent of expo management.
12. Vendors agree that Profectus Athletics shall not be liable for any lost or damaged property.
13. Vendors agree that the services conducted/items sold shall be supportive and appropriate to the purposes of the Community Health and Business Expo — a community, family-oriented wellness and business fair.
14. Profectus Athletics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse exhibit space to any individual or organization that does not support the purpose of the Community Health Fair.
15. Vendors agree not to place any items in their booths that are objectionable, dangerous or not in connection with the purposes of the expo. Profectus Athletics reserves the right to require immediate removal of any noncomplying goods, activities or signs.
16. Vendors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Profectus Athletics, its directors, officers, volunteers, agents against any and all claims (including attorney’s fees) imposed on, incurred by, asserted against any of the parties mentioned above, caused by any act or omission of anyone, or occurring within the vendors booth space, or arising in connection with the activities conducted by the vendor during the Community Health and Business Expo.
Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an email containing these rules and regulations.
Thank you so much! We are looking forward to a great event!